Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEva and Gideon return in Reflected in You, the second vel in the multimillion best-selling romance Crossfire series by Sunday Times best-seller author Sylvia Day. Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction ...my every desire ...mine. My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful ...except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession ...Intensely romantic, darkly sensual and completely addictive, Sylvia Day's Reflected in You will take you to the very limits of obsession ...
- Author BiographySylvia Day is the number one Sunday Times and number one international bestselling author of over twenty award-winning novels sold in more than forty countries. She is a number one bestselling author in twenty-eight countries, with tens of millions of copies of her books in print. Visit Sylvia at www.SylviaDay.com at Facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay and on Twitter @SylDay
- Author(s)Sylvia Day
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleCrossfire
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight255 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- hayley.h.198903 Jan, 2014by
A few shades darker than anything you've read before..
I bought the book originally because every review I heard said it was basically a better version of "50 Shades of Grey". It wasn't quite as raunchy but definitely better written. I found that it was a very addictive book, so much so that I had to buy the rest of the books in the series. If you enjoyed "50 Shades" then I highly recommend this book!
- bubbleicious0105 Dec, 2012by
Loved the book! Can't wait for the third one. It is like 50 shades but better written and the story line leaves you breathless and wanting more.
- tanz-ash-200811 Dec, 2012by
awesome series, if you liked 50 shades you'll LOVE these books, well written with a fantastic story line
- deboragma27 Dec, 2012by
I loved the book and am eagerly awaiting the launch of the next book in the trilogy, however it won't be out till May
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55