Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.23+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- Description'Come!' God's invitation is simple, but the barriers that exist between ourselves and a holy Father are vast. He has invited each of us, matter who we may be, to an intimate fellowship with Him. Coauthors Gary Cockerill, Donald Demaray, Steve Harper, and Wes Tracy help Christians understand God's desire to cross the barriers to closeness. Reflecting God presents a journey to intimacy by recognizing obstacles and developing habits that bring Christians and those around them to a deeper understanding of intimacy and love.Begin the journey toward intimacy with God with this new study celebrating the holy optimism of grace and love. Reflecting God combines the best biblical scholarship of the Wesleyan-Holiness deminations with the opportunity for inner reflection.The Reflecting God pupil book is supplemented with a leader's guide for Bible study, Sunday School, or small group. Each of these resources provides ather opportunity to grow in Christ as a person or as a community.
- Author BiographyDr. Wes Tracy has been a leader and teacher in Adult Education projects on four continents. He has served the Church as pastor, teacher, author, and editor. Tracy holds five degrees, including two master's degrees and two academically earned doctorates. The former editor of eight Christian periodicals, he has published 1,500 articles and is the author or co-author of more than 20 books including The Upward Call, Here We Stand, and, Reflecting God. He and his wife, Bettye, live in Sun City West, Arizona. Steve Harper is Vice President and Dean of the Florida Campus of Asbury Theological Seminary in Orlando, Florida. Formerly Assistant Professor of Prayer, and Spiritual Life at Asbury Theological Seminary, Wilmore, Kentucky, Dr. Harper also founded a ministry to ministers called Shepherd's Care with his wife Jeannie. From 1996-1998, he served as Dean of the Chapel at The Upper Room in Nashville. He is the author of 10 books and numerous articles. Gary Cockerill is a professor of New Testament and Biblical Theology at Wesley Biblical Seminary. He has authored several biblical commentaries and Bible study material, and he served for nine years as a Wesleyan Church missionary in Sierra Leone, West Africa. Donald Demaray teaches preaching and speech at Asbury Theological Seminary, his alma mater. The author of more than 30 books, he recently released his newest title, The Practice of the Presence of God.
- PublisherBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Date of Publication24/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeacon Hill Press of Kansas City
- Weight367 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.