All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's t the destination, but the journey that counts. As time passes, I look back and tice the differences between who I once was and who I am w. Since being diagsed with Parkinson's in 2002, poetry has allowed me to reflect on my journey and help me make sense of the changes I have faced. Following on from 'Finding the Light', my first anthology, some of these poems are new and some are older but all of them were written because they have struck a chord somewhere within me...I hope you find something within 'Reflecting the Light' that strikes a chord too. Bobbie strongly supports Parkinson's UK therefore all profits of this book will go towards research into Parkinson's and the ongoing search for a cure.
- Author BiographyThis is Bobbie Coelho's second anthology of poetry and follows on from her first, Finding the Light, which is also published by SilverWood Books. Bobbie Coelho was born near Norwich and now lives in Hampshire with her husband, Steve. She has two stepsons and three grandchildren. She has always enjoyed poetry, but after being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2002, she was particularly compelled to write as a way of putting things into perspective.
- Author(s)Bobbie Coelho
- PublisherSilverWood Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSilverWood Books Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.