All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflection groups and invarian theory is a branch of the intersection between geometry and algebra, which has a deep and elegant theory related to other significant areas of mathematics. This book is intended to be a graduate text, suitable for students with a basic background in algebra.
- Author(s)Richard Kane
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2001
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight784 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.