All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflection without Rules offers a comprehensive, pointed exploration of the methodological tradition in ecomics and the breakdown of the received view within the philosophy of science. Professor Hands investigates ecomists' use of naturalistic and sociological paradigms to model ecomic phemena and assesses the roles of pragmatism, discourse, and situatedness in discussions of ecomic practice before turning to a systematic exploration of more recent developments in ecomic methodology. The treatment emphasizes the changes taking place in science theory and its relationship to the movement away from a rules-based view of ecomic methodology. The work will be of interest to all ecomists concerned with methodological issues as well as philosophers and others studying the relationships between ecomics and contemporary science theory.
- Author(s)D. Wade Hands
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight830 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.