CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSeveral years ago Chad and Tiffany embarked on an incredible journey that eventually led them to Cameroon, Africa where they served with the national church in providing clean water, health care and hope to the Cameroonian people through sustainable, transformational development. During their time there, they stood before kings, sat with lepers and slept with refugees. They are ordinary people following extraordinary commands to love our God and love our neighbor. This book is a collection of cultural and spiritual reflections gathered over the course of their first year in Africa. It is their hope that these reflections will serve as encouragement, instruction and entertainment for anyone considering an experience in a developing country in the role of a development worker, humanitarian or missionary.
- Author(s)Chad Northington
- PublisherWorld Transformational Ministries, Inc.
- Date of Publication16/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Transformational Ministries, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.