All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written from the point of view of human experience. God and the meaning of religion will be sought out in our human experience. Here a common basis for all religion may be found. Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular are also rooted in our humanity. It is here that the uniqueness of the Christian-Catholic religion can be uncovered.
- Author BiographyDonald James Kaple (jonah) was ordained a Catholic priest in 1958. In 1968 he took a leave of absence and in 1969 he met Marion Keeler, his future wife, a former Rochester Franciscan. They were married on May 24 of that year. They have been married for 43 years and have a daughter, a son, and two granddaughters. He received a doctorate in Adult Education from the University of Georgia, and worked for over twenty-five years in adult literacy. In 1992 he and his wife retired to a cabin on Jonas Ridge in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina during the Summer months where he and his wife spend much of their time in prayer and study.
- Author(s)Donald (Jonah) James Kaple Ed D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.