All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis moving book follows the adventures of Captain Ron Cunningham during his extensive tenure with the Tullahoma, Tennessee Police Department, highlighting a number of intriguing true crime cases in which he and his capable officers were involved. Relive these exciting events with Ron as he describes the true life of an investigator on a day-to-day basis. This volume is the third and final installment in this series, co-authored by Stan St. Clair, which bagan with Conspiracy in the Town that Time Forgot, the harrowing tale of the contract out on Ron's life when he was a small-town sherrif in Moore County, Tenneessee in the late 1970s and early '80s. The second volume was Conspiracy Book II, In Pursuit of Justice, a sequel to the original story.
- Author BiographyRon Cunningham has been in law enforcement since 1974. Previously serving Moore County, TN, first as Deputy, then as Sheriff for six years, he is now Captain over Investigations with the Tullahoma, TN Police Department, where he has been employed for the past 27 years. Previous to his career he served his country proudly in the Navy. He is married and has three daughters.
- Author(s)Ron Cunningham
- PublisherSaint Clair Publications
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Clair Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.