All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIn this controversial text, Sorel, a ted revolutionary, voices his belief in class warfare as a means of effecting lasting social change. His searching inquiry extends to the functions of violence, the sources of political power, the weapons of revolution, and the role of myths in converting and motivating people.
- Author(s)Georges Sorel
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2005
- LanguageEnglish & French
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight308 g
- Width132 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Translated byT.E. Hulme
- Introduction byEdward A. Shils
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.