All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
About this product
- DescriptionReflective practice and early years professionalism provides you with detailed support for developing reflective practice in early years provision. Jennie Lindon explores the nature of reflective practice and shows you how to apply these skills for the benefit of children and families. The book covers key concepts about learning and ways to promote continued professional development in the workforce. Reflective practice offers practical advice for individual professionals and also explores the dynamics of reflective practice within teams. This book is part of Jennie Lindon's series 'Linking Theory and Practice'. The established approach provides accessible descriptions of relevant theory and research, yet links this information closely to best practice with young children and families. The content and style of the series has been developed to support students on Early Childhood degree programmes, Early Years Foundation Degree courses, practitioners working towards Early Years Professional Status and also experienced senior practitioners extending their professional development and that of their team.
- Author BiographyJennie Lindon is a Chartered Psychologist and runs her own business in training and consultancy. She was worked extensively with early years educational and playwork services, and with residential and foster carers. She is a succesful and best-selling author.
- Author(s)Jennie Lindon
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLinking Theory and Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date31/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight464 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.