All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflective practice is at the heart of becoming a competent and confident social worker. It's both a key element of learning and development on social work courses and an important aspect of social work practice. This accessible and introductory text explores a range of approaches to reflective practice that aims to help students become more confident in answering key questions, including 'what is reflective practice?', 'how do I develop as a reflective practitioner?', 'how do I maintain reflective practice in key contexts?'. There are sections on writing reflective journals, communicating well with service users and carers and reflective practice while on placements.
- Author BiographyChristine Knott is a former Head of the School of Social Studies at the University of Chichester. She has been involved in social work and social work education for many years, including establishing the Diploma in Social Work at Chichester in 1990. Christine is now retired. Terry Scragg is a visiting fellow in the School of Social Studies at the University of Chichester and was previously Principal Lecturer in Management responsible for postgraduate programmes for health and social care managers. He is a qualified social worker and prior to working in higher education held practitioner and managerial roles in social services departments.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byChristine Knott,Terry Scragg
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.