All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a well-respected resource for trainee and practicing lectures in adult learning supported by developed pedagogical features and full coverage recent developments and hot topics. This third edition of Yvonne Hillier's best-selling textbook Reflective Teaching in Further and Adult Education has been extensively revised and updated throughout and includes: an updated chapter on government policy in lifelong learning, including case studies to exemplify development in the sector and the incorporation of new domains of learning and institutional practices; a discussion of the changing qualifications framework for practitioners in the sector; and, new information on the theories of learning including discussion on learning styles, elearning and the use of social networks and web2.0 techlogy. This accessible guide includes checklists and case studies to aid learning, chapter summaries for easy navigation and pointers towards useful sources of further information. A glossary of unfamiliar terms is also included, decoding sector specific jargon. This comprehensive, accessibly written textbook is a practical resource which will be invaluable to teachers in further and adult education, whether in-training or in-service.
- Author BiographyYvonne Hillier is Professor of Education at Brighton University, UK.
- Author(s)Yvonne Hillier
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication08/12/2011
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.