All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of textbooks is aimed at teacher training students and comprises two concerns: the practice of teaching and how to use theory and research findings to improve that practice, and how to meet the TTA standards whilst placing them in a wider context.This comprehensive textbook is an accessible guide to all those who are new to the profession of teaching geography. Covering all aspects of the job, from planning through to teaching and assessment, Graham Butt provides constructive, practical advice to help subject teachers become more effective in their work.
- Author BiographyGraham Butt is Senior Lecturer in Geography Education and Senior Tutor for PGCE courses at the University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)Graham Butt
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/09/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Reflective Practice and Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.