All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive textbook is an accessible guide to all those who are new to the profession of teaching history. Covering all aspects of the job, from planning through to teaching and assessment, Rob Phillips provides constructive, practical advice to help subject teachers become more effective in their work.
- Author BiographyDr Rob Phillips is Lecturer in Education at the University of Wales Swansea. His History, Nationhood and State (Continuum) won the SCSE prize in 1999.
- Author(s)Robert Phillips
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Reflective Practice and Research
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight319 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.