All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Reproflexology' - the study and treatment of male and female reproductive and fertility conditions using reflexology - is aspecialist therapy that has been pioneered and carefully developed by Barbara Scott over 20 years. The therapy can be applied either as a stand-alone treatment to support natural conception or alongside fertility treatment. This is the first book to be published on treating fertility issues using reflexology.Reproductive reflexology can be a minefield with much conflicting advice being given about what practitioners can and cant do. Because of this many practitioners choose t to work with clients who are having fertility issues. In this book Barbara Scott gives clear guidance on how to gain information from clients, how to interpret that information, how to plan treatment and what reproflexology techniques to use. This will give practitioners the kwledge and confidence to work with clients who have a wide range of reproductive conditions and who are trying to conceive.
- Author BiographyBarbara Scott has been in practice as a reflexologist for over 20 years and has been teaching and lecturing in Reproductive Reflexology for the last seven years. She is Chair of The Association of Reproductive Reflexologists, who run frequent lecture days and undertake data collection and research projects. She is well respected as an authority in the field,having treated many hundreds of couples on their journey to parenthood.Barbara has also lectured for the British Reflexology Association, the Association of Reflexologists, Leicester Royal Infirmary (Fertility Clinic), Derby University (asa Guest Lecturer on Reproductive Reflexology), Reflexology In Europe Network Bi-Annual Conference in Madeira, and continues to speak at the Fertility Show at London Olympia. She also runs training courses around the UK and Europe, and has trained over 300 practitioners internationally.
- Author(s)Barbara Scott
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Weight567 g
- Width160 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.