All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Jim Daly, the compassionate leader of Focus on the Family, ReFocus inspires and motivates Christians to transcend political agendas and partisan battles and instead interact with others in a way that will consistently reveal the heart of God to a desperately hurting world. Our culture has become painfully polarized, often hindering relationships with neighbors, colleagues, and the very people who need to discover the love of Jesus Christ. Remembering that we are foremost citizens of heaven serving a loving Father, we who call ourselves followers of Christ can once again be kwn by our love. But how? In what context and through what means? How can we tear down the walls that divide our culture, our neighborhoods and workplaces and families, in this increasingly contentious world? Drawing on a rich variety of true stories and sources both historical and contemporary--from behind the scenes in today's halls of power, to moving accounts from church history, to powerful breakthrough's in Daly's own life and ministry--Daly challenges us to reclaim our responsibility, and our privilege, as God's sons and daughters. As followers of Jesus with his humility and compassion as our model, ReFocus Living a Life that Reflects God's Heart demonstrates how Christians can show the world an inexplicable taste of grace with agenda other than to reveal the heart of God as the loving Abba father he is.
- Author BiographyJim Daly is the president and CEO of Focus on the Family. Daly has received the 2008 World Children's Center Humanitarian Award and the 2009 Children's Hunger Fund Children's Champion Award. He has appeared on such television programs as Glenn Beck, Hannity and Your World with Neil Cavuto, and is a regular panelist for The Washington Post/Newsweek blog On Faith alongside leading academics and theologians.Daly was born in 1961 and has been married to his wife, Jean, since 1986. They have two sons and reside in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)James Daly,Paul Batura
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Weight362 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.