All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate and foreign ecomic sectors have been the main engine of China's phemenal ecomic growth. This book offers an explanation of how China's pro-reform leaders successfully launched controversial policies to promote these dynamic sectors, managed leadership conflict, and ensured reform in the provinces and rapid growth in the nation.
- Author BiographyHONGYI HARRY LAI is a research fellow at the East Asian Institute, National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Hongyi Harry Lai
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight551 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.