All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTEXT IN GERMAN. Architecture started to move towards Modernism around 1900 with a reform movement involving architects, art critics, humanities scholars, philanthropic circles and universities. The author pursues this in exemplary studies, interrogating the interplay between theory and practice.
- Author BiographySigrid Hofer is professor of art history at the Philipps-Universitat in Marburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Sigrid Hofer
- PublisherEdition Axel Menges
- Date of Publication20/02/2006
- Place of PublicationFellbach
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintEdition Axel Menges
- Content Note270 b/w photos & illus
- Weight1265 g
- Width285 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.