Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of a popular text. Examines the important roles of Luther and Charles V. Includes an updated bibliography and an afterword by Andrew Pettegree on Elton's work and the enduring significance of this book.
- Author BiographyG. R. Elton was Regius Professor of Modern History at Cambridge University from 1983 to 1988. Among his numerous works are The Tudor Revolution in Government (1953), England under the Tudors (1955), Reform and Renewal (1973), The Parliament of England 1559-1581, and The English (Blackwell, 1992). He was founding editor of the Blackwell History of the Modern British Isles. he died in 1994. Andrew Pettergree is Professor in Modern History at the University of St Andrews and Director of the St Andrews Reformation Studies Institute.
- Author(s)Dr. Andrew Pettegree,Geoffrey R. Elton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/1999
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleBlackwell Classic Histories of Europe S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width167 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.