All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis project takes the human body and the bodily senses as joints that articulate new kinds of connections between church and theatre and overturns a longstanding tion about theatrical phemelogy in this period.
- Author BiographyJennifer Waldron is an assistant professor at the University of Pittsburgh, USA.
- Author(s)J Waldron
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleEarly Modern Cultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight462 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.