Reframe: How to Solve the World's Trickiest Problems by Eric Knight (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.00+ AU $7.60 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by montynsw
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.99Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by careerativity
- Est. delivery by 5 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to solve the world's trickiest problems - terrorism, climate change, financial insanity and more. In the tradition of Freakomics and The Tipping Point, Reframe brings a fresh perspective to our toughest political problems. This is a book by a young Australian thinker that turns conventional thinking on its head. Why can't we eliminate terrorism by killing terrorists? Why can't we resolve immigration tensions by building higher fences? Why can't we learn anything about climate change by talking about the weather? And what do fishermen in Turkey have to teach us about international relations? Ecomics consultant and Rhodes scholar Eric Knight explains how a change of focus can reveal a solution that was lying just outside your frame of vision. This is an optimistic, lucid, original book by a literary star in the making.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)Eric Knight
- PublisherBlack Inc.
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBlack Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.