All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreta Kuckhoff belonged to the anti-Nazi group, 'The Red Orchestra'. She survived the War and spent the next thirty years working to commemorate their resistance. Using previously unpublished sources, this book traces the interventions of this key figure and raises provocative questions about remembering antifascism in contemporary Germany.
- Author BiographyJoanne Sayner is Senior Lecturer in Cultural Theory and German Studies at the University of Birmingham, UK. She has published on German women's writing and the politics of remembering the GDR and Nazi pasts. Her previous book Women Without a Past?: German Autobiographical Writings and Fascism was published in 2007.
- Author(s)Joanne Sayner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/11/2013
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.