All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do refugee and concentration camps, prisons, terrorist and guerrilla training camps and prisoner of war camps have in common? Arguably they have all followed an 'outsides inside' model, enforcing a dichotomy between perceived 'desirable' and 'undesirable' characteristics. This separation is the subject of Moller's multidisciplinary study.
- Author BiographyBjorn Moller holds an MA in History and a PhD in Political Science, both from the University of Copenhagen. Since 2011, he has been Professor of International Politics at Aalborg University, in Copenhagen. While this is his fifth book, he also edits and contributes to seven anthologies. His current teaching areas include Global Politics and Refugee Studies, at Aalborg University, and Conflict Studies at the Centre of African Studies, University of Copenhagen.
- Author(s)Bjorn Moller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight347 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.