All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.05New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.85Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
About this product
- DescriptionProposing a reshaping of Marxist theory, this book conceptualizes human life in terms of four interrelated practices. It explores these in turn in the context of a capitalism divided into centre and periphery , primarily through nine theoretical reconstructions , which attempt to meet such problems as the labour theory value, the nature and role of the state, and consciousness.
- Author(s)Ken Post
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/12/1995
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleInstitute of Social Studies S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight666 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.