All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together scholars from a wide array of disciplines - including anthropology, ecomics, history, sociology, and political science - this volume addresses the problems of the regime change and state failure in Africa in the context of the global ecomy, but from a specifically African perspective, arguing that the underdevelopment of the African ecomy is linked to the underdevelopment of the continents' nation states.
- Author BiographyMaurice Nyamanga Amutabi is Associate Professor of Social Sciences at the Catholic University of Eastern Africa, Nairobi, Kenya. Shadrack Wanjala Nasong'o is Associate Professor of International Studies at Rhodes College in Memphis.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMaurice Nyamanga Amutabi,Shadrack Wanjala Nasong'o
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.