Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn Regional Cultures, Managerial Behavior, and Entrepreneurship: An International Perspective, edited by Joseph W. Weiss, a group of international business and development specialists tries to isolate and analyze the subject. Offering both empirical analysis and experience-based case studies of eight nations--including the U.S. (Silicon Valley), Catalonia, France, Finland, Switzerland, India, West Germany and Belize--the authors explore the ways in which regional culture influences and is influenced by industrial and management practices. Entrepreneurial Ecomy Review Although the spread of industrialization in both developed and less-developed regions has obvious importance worldwide, systematic research has examined the reasons why entrepreneurship has succeeded in some settings and failed in others. The present volume, written by an international group of business and development specialists, is the first to isolate and analyze this subject. Offering both empirical analysis and experience-based case studies of eight nations, the contributors explore the ways in which regional culture influences and is influenced by industrial and management practices.
- Author BiographyJOSEPH W. WEISS is an Associate Professor of Management, at Bentley College in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Joseph W. Weiss
- Date of Publication24/06/1988
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.