All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series on social research, this book presents an analysis of regional cultures. It covers such topics as the emergence of Wales and Saxony as modern regions in Europe; state support and literary regionalism in Norway and the US; and, regional industrialization and political mobilization.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication02/07/1998
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Social Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFrederick Engelstad,Grete Brochman,Kalleberg Ragnvlad
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.