All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws on work from across rthern Europe and is parallel and complementary to the network itself. By establishing an intellectual and practically orientated framework and platform, and by bringing together contributions defining the state-of-the-art and potential development paths in the field, it is the first volume to offer a systematic and scientific view from the periphery.
- Author BiographyMike Danson is Business School Associate Dean of Research and Commercialisation Reader in Economics and Management at the University of the West of Scotland Peter de Souza is Forsteamanuensis at Hedmark University College, Norway.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 25 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMike Danson,Peter de Souza
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.