All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2008 is shaping up as a challenging year for Asia. Activity in most ecomies remains fairly buoyant, but growth in the United States and, to a lesser extent, Europe is slowing sharply. Given its extensive trade and financial linkages with the rest of the world, Asia is unlikely to delink. At the same time, inflation pressures are picking up across much of the region. Moreover, the still-unfolding global financial crisis adds a dimension of uncertainty to the picture, and the balance of risks remains on the downside. However, most countries in the region are well-placed to undertake counter-cyclical policies should these prove necessary.
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.