All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEurope is facing slower growth as a result of protracted financial turbulence and spillovers from the U.S. Meanwhile, inflation has risen sharply. Policymakers in advanced ecomies will have to continue to support financial markets and balance risks to real activity with the need to anchor inflation. Emerging Europe is well placed to continue to grow, albeit at a slower pace, amid concerns about overheating and external imbalances in several countries. Sound macroecomic policies and structural reforms will be necessary to ensure a soft landing in these countries and smooth convergence throughout the region.
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.