All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe five Regional Ecomic Outlooks published biannually by the IMF cover Asia and Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Central Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, and the Western Hemisphere. In each volume, recent ecomic developments and prospects for the region are discussed as a whole, as well as for specific countries. The reports include key data for countries in the regions. Each report zeroes in on policy developments that have affected ecomic performance in the region, and discusses key challenges faced by policymakers. The near-term outlook, key risks, and their related policy challenges are analyzed throughout, and special chapters look more closely at topics such as the evolving nature of capital inflows, housing market developments, the impact of commodity price booms on lower-income ecomies, or the prospects for sustainable growth in developed ecomies. These indispensable surveys are the product of comprehensive intradepartmental reviews of ecomic developments that draw primarily on information the IMF staff gathers through consultation with member countries.
- PublisherInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Date of Publication15/05/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInternational Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Edited byInternational Monetary Fund
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.