Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionOffices in Brussels representing the interests of regional actors in the EU have carved out a niche position within Europe's expanding multi-level political system. They are w the most visible indicators of the growing role played by EU regions. How can we understand their contribution to EU governance? What do they deliver to Europe's regions?
- Author BiographyCAROLYN ROWE is Lecturer in Politics at the Aston Centre for Europe, Aston University, UK. She has advised the EU Committee of the Regions on multi-level governance issues and provided research for the drafting of the body's Mission Statement. She is co-editor of the book German Federalism in Transition: Reforms in a Consensual State (2009).
- Author(s)Carolyn Rowe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/07/2011
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.