Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe resurgence of regionalism is borne out of the current political logjams that have characterized the governance and operations of multilateral trading system over the past one decade and a half. Oloruntoba critically examines Euro-Nigeria relations within the context of the Ecomic Partnership Agreements in terms of the political and ecomic implications of the agreements on Nigeria's n-oil exports sub-sectors. Set within one of the main objectives of the Ecomic Partnership Agreements, he also interrogates the prospects and challenges of regional integration in Africa under the regime of transnational accumulation, which the Ecomic Partnership Agreements represents.
- Author BiographySamuel O. Oloruntoba is a Senior Lecturer at the Thabo Mbeki African Leadership Institute, University of South Africa, Pretoria, South Africa. He obtained his PhD in Political Science with specialization in International Political of Economy from the University of Lagos, Nigeria. He was previously a Visiting Scholar at the Program of African Studies, Northwestern University and Brown University, USA.
- Author(s)Samuel O. Oloruntoba
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAfrican Histories and Modernities
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight445 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.