All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe industrial age has proved to be a formative period for Europe. Industrial heritage wadays bears witness to the development that took place in differently structured regions. This volume presents different paths of industrial development and gives an overview of the concepts of regions, used among ecomic, social and cultural historians.
- Author BiographyJuliane Czierpka is Research Assistant at the Institute for Economic and Social History, Georg-August-University, Gottingen. She recently finished a project on the Black Country and the Borinage as economic regions during European industrialization. Kathrin Oerters is Cultural Manager for the Robert Bosch Foundation and the Goethe-Institute Moscow in Astrakhan, Russia. She is researching the Industrial Heritage of the Ruhr region and South Wales in comparison at the Institute for Social Movements, Ruhr-University Bochum. Nora Thorade is Research Assistant in the Department of History at the Ruhr-University Bochum. Her research looks at the industrial development of small mining districts in Germany during the 19th century.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2015
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in the History of Social Movements
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJuliane Czierpka,Kathrin Oerters,Nora Thorade
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.