All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel B Reibel's Registration Methods for the Small Museum has been the definitive guide to registration methodology since 1978. Covering all aspects of the registration of museum collections, Registration Methods for the Small Museum provides practical solutions for any museum professional in a concise, readable manner. The new fourth edition brings the classic handbook up-to-date with the electronic registration techniques that are available for today's museum.
- Author BiographyDaniel B Reibel has spent his 5o-year career in the museum community at the Detroit Historical Museum, the Allen County-Fort Wayne Historical Society, the Old Barracks Museum, the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, and the Mercer Museum, Bucks County Historical Society.
- Author(s)Daniel B. Reibel
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAmerican Association for State & Local History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight317 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $34.04Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.47
- AU $27.12Trending at AU $28.72
- AU $17.94Trending at AU $27.22
- AU $18.68Trending at AU $20.99
- AU $14.22Trending at AU $25.86
- AU $23.05Trending at AU $25.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.