All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt thirty-three, Suzanne Hamilton has regrets. A successful event planner with a swanky condo in a hot Atlanta neighborhood, she s got a close group of friends and a list of men a mile long who would happily bend over backwards to win her heart. Plus, she s just landed the event that will take her career to the next level.Then a freak accident changes everything. Humiliated, with her career in tatters, Suzanne s lost her business t to mention her self-respect. She s managed, however, to retain the surprising support of her newest celebrity client: the sexy country music star, Dylan Burke. Against her better judgment, but without any better offers, Suzanne agrees to plan a wedding for one of the Burke sisters. But when she comes to realize her freak accident was anything but, her catalog of past relationships turns into a list of suspects and Suzanne must question everything her career, her friendships, and most acutely, her own dating rules.As it turns out she might have quite a bit to regret after all.Taking place a few years after the events of The Marriage Pact, M. J. Pullen returns to the same captivating group of lovelorn friends, this time following Suzanne as she discovers that her trusty rules longer apply. Raising the stakes in Regrets Only, Pullen delivers an absorbing, romantic vel that shows how someone with a perfect life can lose it all and then find everything.
- Author BiographyMANDA (M.J.) PULLEN is the author of complex, funny contemporary romances including The Marriage Pact. She was raised in the suburbs of Atlanta by a physicist and a flower child, who taught her that life is tragic and funny, and real love is anything but simple. She has a weakness for sappy movies, craft beer, gossip, and boys who talk baseball. After traveling around Europe and living in cities like Austin and Portland, she returned to Atlanta where she lives with her family.
- Author(s)M J Pullen
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMarriage Pact
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Weight408 g
- Width145 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.