All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegular Fabrics in Deep Sub-Micron Integrated-Circuit Design discusses new approaches to better timing-closure and manufacturability of DSM Integrated Circuits. The key idea presented is the use of regular circuit and interconnect structures such that area/delay can be predicted with high accuracy. The co-design of structures and algorithms allows great opportunities for achieving better final results, thus closing the gap between IC and CAD designers. The regularities also provide simpler and possibly better manufacturability. In this book we present t only algorithms for solving particular sub-problems but also systematic ways of organizing different algorithms in a flow to solve the design problem as a whole. A timing-driven chip design flow is developed based on the new structures and their design algorithms, which produces faster chips in a shorter time.
- Author(s)Fan Mo,Robert K. Brayton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $23.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.