All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRegular Nafabrics in Emerging Techlogies gives a deep insight into both fabrication and design aspects of emerging semiconductor techlogies, that represent potential candidates for the post-CMOS era. Its approach is unique, across different fields, and it offers a synergetic view for a public of different communities ranging from techlogists, to circuit designers, and computer scientists. The book presents two techlogies as potential candidates for future semiconductor devices and systems and it shows how fabrication issues can be addressed at the design level and vice versa. The reader either for academic or research purposes will find vel material that is explained carefully for both experts and n-initiated readers. Regular Nafabrics in Emerging Techlogies is a survey of post-CMOS techlogies. It explains processing, circuit and system level design for people with various backgrounds.
- Author BiographyHaykel Ben Jamaa is a research engineer at the Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique et aux Energies Alternatives (CEA-Leti) . He obtained his PhD degree in Electrical Engineering in September 2009 from the Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland. He received his co-joint MSc degree in Electrical Engineering from the Technische Universitat Munchen , Germany, and the Ecole Centrale Paris , France, in 2004. He is currently working in the field of nanotechnology with an interdisciplinary approach linking post-CMOS technologies to specific architectures. His research interests include the fabrication techniques for emerging and post-CMOS technologies and non-conventional and fault-tolerant design methodologies and styles for nanometer scale circuits, with a particular emphasis on novel fabrication and design technologies of silicon nanowire crossbar arrays. His expertise consists in linking device fabrication and circuit design; it covers cleanroom processing, device modelling and test, and fault-tolerant circuit design. Previously, he was a visiting researcher at Stanford University, California, USA, a research fellow with the Max-Planck Institute for Solid-State Research in Stuttgart, Germany, and a mixed-signal designer with Infineon Technologies, Munich, Germany. He has been involved in the review process of prestigious conferences and journals (IEEE/ACM Design Automation and Test in Europe Conference - DATE, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design - TCAD, ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems - JETC) and he was a TPC member of DATE in 2008, Nano-Net in 2009, NOCS in 2010 and VLSI-SoC in 2010. He obtained the ACM Outstanding Dissertation Award in EDA (2009). Haykel Ben Jamaa also has a MA degree in Finances and Strategy from the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris , France. He was the president of EPFL's researchers and lecturers association in 2007-2009. He was an elected member of EPFL's School Assembly in 2007-2008. He was also an active member of other communities, such as the PhD Board of EPFL and the humanitarian mission MHIGE.
- Author(s)M. Haykel Ben Jamaa
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight332 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.