Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe environment has become exposed to a range of damaging contaminants from a wide variety of sources. Regulation of and legislation against offending parties has frequently been hampered because of the difficulty of co-operation between disparate disciplines in the natural, social and political sciences. This volume forms the conclusion of five years' collaboration between toxicologists, ecomists and lawyers in the understanding and solution of the problem of accumulative chemicals. As well as a case study of the accumulation of pesticides in groundwater in one particular region (the European Union), the book forms a general study of the value of interdisciplinary approaches in environmental policy making. The volume will be a valuable resource for a broad group of academics and researchers in the area of environmental science and environmental policy. It will also form a useful supplementary reference text for courses in environmental policy, science, ecomics and toxicology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/12/1998
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 40 tables
- Weight620 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byMarco Vighi,Timothy M. Swanson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.