All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book goes beyond the rules in teaching students the subtle differences between proper and improper conduct. The book's balanced and engaging mix of materials supports its comprehensive coverage of professional responsibility issues. Refined through years of classroom use, this casebook offers: condensed coverage of professional responsibility issues in less space (about 120 pages shorter than the regular 10th edition); well-balanced mix of cases, secondary sources, timely materials (often drawn from recent headlines), engaging problems, and challenging tes; discussion beyond the rules and from different perspectives, to recognize that the law is t necessarily self-evident and covers many subtleties; excellent case selection; realistic, helpful, and abundant problems, many based on actual events, that facilitate class discussion and enable students to understand the rules and regulations that will govern their professional behavior; detailed tes which provide in-depth treatment of the issues; high-profile author (Gillers is a highly visible and recognized national authority on professional responsibility); and an accessible and engaging style which is characterized by variety, clarity, and humor.
- Author(s)Stephen Gillers
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleAspen Casebook
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Weight862 g
- Width193 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.