All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionRegulatory RNAs was the theme of the 71st annual Cold Spring Harbor Symposium on Quantitative Biology, where scientists from around the world presented the latest advances in the biology of RNAs, including RNA interference, transcriptional and translational control, RNA editing, and the role of RNAs in biological circuits and epigenetic events. Investigators discussed the latest techlogies aimed at large-scale characterization of RNAs, as well as the roles of small RNAs in development and cancer. This volume is a timely survey of this important new area of molecular biology.
- PublisherCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCold Spring Harbor Symposia on quantitative biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 71
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/04/2016
- Weight1465 g
- Width198 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byBruce Stillman,David Stewart
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.