Rehabilitation Goal Setting: Theory, Practice, and Evidence by Taylor & Francis Inc (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $158.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $216.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten to provide clinicians, educators, researchers, and students in rehabilitation with a comprehensive overview of the theory, practice, and evidence base of goal setting, this first-of-its-kind reference provides an authoritative, state-of-the-art kwledge of the practice. The authors cover a broad range of different approaches to goal setting, with input from experts from North America, Europe, and Australia. This book is applicable to patients with stroke, traumatic brain injury, neurological disorders, spinal cord injury, and other conditions.
- Author BiographyRichard J. Siegert, BSc, PGDipPsych (Clin), MSocSci, PhD, is professor of psychology and rehabilitation, Person Centred Research Centre, School of Rehabilitation and Occupation Studies, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand. Siegert trained in clinical psychology and completed his PhD in psychology at Victoria University of Wellington. His research interests include neuropsychology, neurological rehabilitation, psychology applied to rehabilitation, and psychometrics. Siegert is an author of 90 peer-reviewed journal articles, four invited articles, six book chapters, and a popular undergraduate rehabilitation textbook. His current interests include the application of mindfulness techniques for people with neurological conditions and outcome measurement in neuro-rehabilitation. William M.M. Levack, BPhty, MHealSc (Rehabilitation), PhD, is associate dean for research and postgraduate studies, and senior lecturer in rehabilitation, University of Otago, Wellington, New Zealand. In 2003, Levack was employed as a lecturer at the University of Otago, teaching interdisciplinary, postgraduate courses in rehabilitation by distance, and in 2008 he completed his PhD. His current projects include work on the development of a clinical measure of loss and reconstruction of self-identity after traumatic brain injury, qualitative research into the barriers and facilitator of access to evidence-based rehabilitation, and the use of kinetic video games as a form of therapeutic exercise for people with chronic respiratory disease.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleRehabilitation Science in Practice Series
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard J. Siegert,William. M. M Levack
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.