All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnly the best of the best qualify for Indoors, a series of fall horse shows. And of course, Tommi, Kate, and Zara are the best. Still, it's t exactly convenient that this show series starts up just as school is back in session. Tommi's still riding the high of selling the horse she's been training all summer, but ego threatens to get in the way of her riding. Kate and Fitz are still the golden couple at Pelham Lane Stables, but will a new guy at school tarnish her relationship? And Zara has a lot to learn about East Coast schools...and boys. This addictive series just gets juicier with each book. If our favorite equestrians have a prayer of staying at the top of their game, they're going to have to rein in the drama!
- Author BiographyGeorgina Bloomberg is the younger daughter of New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg. An accomplished equestrian, Georgina travels the circuit with her horses and lends her time to many equine charities. A portion of her proceeds from this book will be donated to charity. Catherine Hapka has published many books for children and young adults. She keeps three horses at her small farm in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Catherine Hapka,Georgina Bloomberg
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Childrens Books
- Weight229 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Interest Agefrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.