All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionReinforcement and Systemic Machine Learning for Decision Making explores a newer and growing avenue of machine learning algorithm in the area of computational intelligence. This book focuses on reinforcement and systemic learning to build a new learning paradigm, which makes effective use of these learning methodologies to increase machine intelligence and help us in building the advance machine learning applications. Illuminating case studies reflecting the authors' industrial experiences and pragmatic downloadable tutorials are available for researchers and professionals.
- Author BiographyParag Kulkarni, PhD, DSc, is the founder and Chief Scientist of EKLat Research where he has empowered businesses through machine learning, knowledge management, and systemic management. He has been working within the IT industry for over twenty years. The recipient of several awards, Dr. Kulkarni is a pioneer in the field. His areas of research and product development include M-maps, intelligent systems, text mining, image processing, decision systems, forecasting, IT strategy, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. Dr. Kulkarni has over 100 research publications including several books.
- Author(s)Bithika Samanta,Parag Kulkarni
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Systems Science and Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width158 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.