All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis is tantamount to discussing how the digital revolution is shaping the future of the ecomy, society, and our daily lives. To succeed in this new era big organisations that have until w been profitable and able to lead their industry for decades are confronted with the need for radical change. Features input from recognised scholars from around the world: Authors: Francisco Gonzalez (Chairman & CEO BBVA), Philip Evans (Boston Consulting Group), Kenneth Cukier (The Ecomist), Haim Mendelson (Stanford University), George Day (Wharton Business School), Joan Enric Ricart (IESE Business School), Geoffrey Moore (Geoffrey Moore Consulting), Chris Warhurst (University of Warwick), Stewart Friedman (Wharton Business School), Jeanne C. Meister (Future Workplace), Celia de Anca y Salvador Aragon (IE Business School), Alison Maitland (London Cass Business School), Peter Thomson (Henley Business School), Jacques Herzog (Herzog & de Meuron) , William Klepper (Columbia Business School), John P. Kotter (Harvard University), Carol Adams (Monash University).
- PublisherTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleBBVA Annual Series
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintTurner Publicaciones, S.L.
- Content Note100 colour, 25 b.&w.
- Weight1057 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.