All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReinventing the Lati Television Viewer examines the relationship between language ideologies and the exploitation of markets within the television industry. A proliferation of television networks owned by large media conglomerates are attempting to reach U.S. Lati viewers with English-language programming. As these dominant mainstream networks enter the Hispanic television space, they are redefining the Lati audience in ways that more closely resemble the mainstream population.
- Author BiographyChristopher Chavez is assistant professor in the School of Journalism and Communication at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)Christopher Chavez
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight390 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.