All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's disruptive, tumultuous, and ever-changing global business environment shows signs of slowing. Authors Shane Cragun and Kate Sweetman believe it is time for a wake-up call to those hoping to thrive in the 21st century. This is the first business book to propose a simple algorithm, common principles, and set of tools that apply to both individuals and organisations facing disruptive and radical change. The ability to pivot quickly, profoundly, and effectively might be the most important core competency individuals and organisations must attain in order to prosper in the new ecomy. And it is t eugh to be able to change when they have to; leaders must change before they have to, in proactive ways that allow their organisations to leverage incoming global shockwaves to accelerate performance. Cragun and Sweetman use contemporary examples to drive important points home. Key strategies are couched in metaphors to create visual maps that will help the reader implement their new learnings at the moment of need. The stories and case studies are compelling, eclectic, and global, and take the reader beyond just the world of business. Reinvention includes chapter insights written by six global experts from six different geographical business regions around the globe.
- Author BiographyShane is a founding partner at SweetmanCragun, a global management consulting and training firm. He focuses on establishing Leader-Accelerators throughout the world at the individual, team, organizational, and societal levels. He has worked as an internal management consultant/change agent at a Fortune 500 High Tech Firm, a line executive at FranklinCovey, and a global external management consultant. He recently co-authored the Employee Engagement Mindset published by McGraw-Hill. Shane loves photography, anthropology, writing, and exploring different cultures. He speaks rusty Russian.Kate is a founding partner at SweetmanCragun, a global management consulting and training firm. She is a lifer in the field of leadership development and its application to organizations and society. She has spent most of her time working internationally with clients. Kate is an entrepreneur, editor, researcher, writer, consultant, and coach. She recently returned from a three-year stint in Asia looking at leadership effectiveness in the 18 core Asian countries. Kate has done considerable work in the Middle East. She is a co-author of the fast-selling book The Leadership Code, published by Harvard Business Press. Kate is an expert chef, and invites all readers over to dinner when in Boston. She speaks rusty French.
- Author(s)Kate Sweetman,Shane Cragun
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight434 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.