All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this four week mini Bible Study you will discover the power of acceptance in your life. The acceptance we all have from God, and why it's important to accept our self, flaws and all. Rejection is a powerful force in our life and our Christian walk. It effects our confidence in God and His call on our life. But little do we kw the power we have to let go of the control it has on us. Rejection is also an attitude that results in an action that looks a lot like putting space between you and someone who has hurt you. I pray this book will bless you in a way where you will release idols and embrace acceptance in your life rather than the lie of rejection. Each week also includes a weekly scripture to memorize and a place to journal your activities.
- Author BiographyHello, My name is Heather! I am a mom of three, married to a firefighter, and I am a writer. In 2005 I ventured into the online world to simply start an online community for moms. Little did I know the adventure God had in store for me. It has been a roller coaster with many ups and downs, but each step has led me to where I am today. I pray this is a place where you will find encouragement and maybe even a laugh or two. My heart is to share God's word with you in a loving and practical way.
- Author(s)Heather Bixler
- PublisherBecoming Press LLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBecoming Press LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.