All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe last volume of the book series presents inspirational sayings for living, loving, and learning. The sayings were written based on Dr. Young's work with his clients. They offer a basis for rejoining joy and gaining in life. The third through fifth book of the series concern stress, emotions, and daily living, and there are 10 chapters in each book. For each chapter, there are about 50 -100 sayings and bolded sentences that are like sayings. They cover topics such as increasing positives, ensuring success, and improving relationships. There are over 20 topics related to destressing, emotions, and daily living, including at work and with family. There are over 20 sayings per topic. They will motivate, inspire, and help to promote good habits while helping to inhibit negative ones.
- Author BiographyGerald Young, Ph.D., C. Psych., is a university professor, researcher, and clinician. He teaches in the Psychology Department of Glendon College, York University, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He also gives continuing education workshops to other psychologists. His practice focuses on rehabilitation and on family/ couple counseling. He has published five research books, as sole author or as first co-author. In particular, they have been in the areas of psychological injury and law and of human development. He edits a journal called Psychological Injury and Law, and is the president of the nonprofit society that houses it (www.asapil.net). He has appeared in court about his cases. He writes a blog for Psychology Today called Rejoining Joy, and has written a self-help book series called Rejoining Joy. There are eight books in the series, and they cover destressing, emotions, and daily living, in particular. On the personal side, Dr. Young enjoys his family, including his grandchildren. Also, he enjoys activities such as photography, drawing, reading, poetry, working out, and basketball. Simply put, he likes to express himself and to help others become themselves.
- Author(s)Dr Gerald Young
- PublisherRejoining Joy Publishing Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRejoining Joy Publishing Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.05New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.