All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over a decade Rekindling Desire has helped to restore and restructure sexuality in thousands of lives. This expanded edition continues the exploration of inhibited sexual desire and -sex relationships by respected therapist Barry McCarthy, who brings decades of kwledge and the expertise that comes from having treated almost 3,000 couples for sexual problems. Contained within are suggested strategies and exercises that help develop communication and sexual skills, as well as interesting case studies that open the doors to couples' sexual frustrations. The shame, embarrassment, and hesitancy that individuals feel with themselves, and the resentment and blame they can feel towards their sexual partners, are explored and put into context. Whether you are married, cohabitating, or dating, or if you are 25, 45, or 75, reading this book will help renew your sexual desire and put you on the path towards healthy, pleasure-oriented sexuality.
- Author BiographyBarry McCarthy, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, professor of psychology, and certified sex and marital therapist. He has published extensively on couples and sexuality and has done more than 350 professional workshops nationally and internationally. He is also the recipient of numerous awards, including the 2009 Smart Marriages(R) Impact Award. Emily McCarthy has been working with her husband, Barry, for years, and together they have authored 11 books. She has a degree in speech communication, and her writing provides a balanced, humanistic perspective.
- Author(s)Barry McCarthy,Emily J. McCarthy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.